Residence Program Malta
Residence Program Malta | Buy Passport from GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. Maltese Citizenship Program. Get Malta citizenship and passport in 12 months. Read more on how to apply for Malta Citizenship Program.
Get started through the Malta Residence and also Visa Program.
Malta is an extremely attractive place for exclusive home. The island country enjoys a secure political climate as well as is tactically located, with excellent air web links. The Malta Home and Visa Program (MRVP) offers non-Maltese persons the opportunity of obtaining an EU house card that supplies visa-free travel within Europe's Schengen Location.
- An investment in federal government bonds of EUR 250,000 to be maintained for a minimal period of five years.
- A non-refundable government payment of EUR 30,000 (EUR 5,500 of which is a breakthrough government management fee).
- A building purchase of EUR 320,000 (EUR 270,000 in South Malta or Gozo), or a residential property lease of EUR 12,000 per annum (EUR 10,000 in South Malta or Gozo).
Advantages of the MRVP:
- EU house card granting visa-free travel across Europe's Schengen Area.
- Right to reside forever in Malta.
- 5 years' long-term home, sustainable forever.
- Financial investment required only for very first 5 years.
- No house need.
- Family members consisted of.
Treatments and timespan:
The MRVP application demands as well as procedures are affordable and also straightforward. The application is sent to the IIP Agency, the government agency responsible for applications, with a non-refundable deposit of the contribution quantity in the amount of EUR 5,500. After strict due diligence checks, effective candidates will be asked for to finish the qualifying financial investments as well as will then be provided a home authorization. The GCI SYSTEM Malta Agency will certainly release successful candidates with a Maltese residence certificate, which acts as a permit. The certificate will certainly be kept an eye on annually for the initial five years of its issue and every five years afterwards.
Our outstanding team of expert specialists has actually been thoroughly picked and works in the direction of our business ethos:
Concentrated on you - our Customer.
Every Maltese citizen is also a citizen of the European Union. The passport, along with the national identity card allows for free rights of movement and residence in any of the states of the European Union and European Economic Area. In 2016, Maltese citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 183 countries and territories, ranking the Maltese passport 7th in the world (the highest ranking of all the recent new member states of the EU) according to the Visa Restrictions Index